Autumn Splendour at Penny Back & More


Time for our new challenge at Penny Black & More and this month it is a very seasonal one of "Autumn Splendour".

For my DT card I used Penny Black stamp Gardening Assistant, but instead of the watering can in her hand I drew in a broom!. I stamped her onto a background I had created with DIs and faux bleached using a cobweb stamp. I then overstamped with Penny Black filigree foliage stamps.

I used a whole piece of gold card folded for the base and then some leaf acetate to mount the sene onto. I then cut a couple of corners from the acetate and laid them over a couple of the corners.

I do hope to see you over at the challenge where as usual we have some fantastic prizes up for grabs as well as the chance to be a GDT if you use a Penny Black Stamp.

Our sponsors this month are Penny Black, Fantastic Ribbons and Chocolate Baroque.

Comments

brenda said…
Great versaility on your part adding the broom Lynn, I've only ever used that image for Summer but how well it works for Autumn as well. The acetate corners add a nice tough as well.

Have a good Sunday.

B x
Mervi said…
Great idea,lovely card, she is like my neighbour, she is always doing garden with beautiful dress and hats;-))m
Leanne Harris said…
A fabulous make here Lynn and I love that background! xxxx
Viv said…
What a great card Lynn.
Ellibelle said…
Another stunning card you created Lynn. Love how you replaced the watering can with the broom and the background you stamped is simply amazing!!
Mac Mable said…
Love that stamp for the inspiration as it looks like a windy Autumn day. Great scene making and wonderful colours x.
susiestacey said…
Lovely card and beautiful details - ingenious changing the watering can to a broom for all those leaves x Susan x