mid month reminder for Autumn Splendour at Penny Black & More

A little reminder of our monthly challenge over at Penny Black and More for your Autumn Splendour makes.

For my DT card I used the Penny Black stamp inclinations and heat embossed it over a brusho background. I then used a Tattered lace die and cut the background out with each die, layering them up onto the card. I used Penny Black filigree foliage stamps to decorate the base card.

Thanks for looking - our sponsors this month are Penny Black, Fantastic Ribbons and Chocolate Baroque.

Comments

brenda said…
Sorry to be so late arriving Lynn, time is getting the better of me, not packed yet and only just realised I didn't do my own post yesterday! Loving the warm tones of the Brushos.

B x
Leanne Harris said…
A lovely Brusho piece Lynn xxxx
Ellibelle said…
The brushos background looks amazing! Such a beautiful card!