Off the cutting room floor


The current challenge at CD Sunday is for "off the cutting room floor" here's what Carol said the challenge meant As most of us have so many leftover bits and pieces in our craft rooms I wondered if we could use them constructively – together with our CD’s etc to make a card or ??.

I do try to only print what I need from a CD but sometimes I change my mind or a few bits get left over. So I had a look through my pieces and this is what I came up with. The smaller picture was originally part of a gift tag so I cut it down and the larger backing sheet and using some red paper from another bit box this is the result. I also got to use some yellow ribbon which I never seem to use and this is now the last of it. So, what's the betting I will want yellow ribbon soon lol!

The elements are from the Ooh la la cd rom Carnival of Colour and the sentiment is a Sue Wilson die. I'm not sure I would have come up with this card if it wasn't for the challenge - so thanks CD Sunday.

Comments

brenda said…
A quick catch up on your latest posts, will visit properly when home, meantime greetings from Spain. Bx
Liz said…
Gorgeous card, Linby. Everything has come together so beautifully. Love the bright, summery colours. xx
meg said…
Beautiful bright sunny colours and great use of "bits" Linby thank you for joining us at CD Sunday
Sunny, bright and beautiful, well done on using up some for your bits.
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Carol said…
What a lovely bright and colourful image appeared when I clicked on your link, Linby. A wonderful Spring Birthday card. Thank you for joining in my challenge.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Jane Willis said…
Lovely card, such bright, bold colours. I always get "sludgy" printing when I use that CD. Thanks for sharing at CD Sundays.
Jocelyn said…
A lovely card and such lovely bright cheery colours.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Wynn said…
A beautiful bright bold colourful card Linby. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT
Merry said…
A terrific card you have created for such a clever challenge.