Santa is a star! for Swedish House Crafts DT



Hello everyone - Lynn here today with a Christmas card for you. I find Christmas cards for men more difficult than other male cards. But I find these Maja Joyous Winterdays papers are just perfect for a not too girly card.  Unfortunately the 6x6 pad I used is temporarily out of stock, but it will be back soon.

For a change I cut the star out from the paper and then mounted with foam tape over the snowman paper to give some dimension.


To make Santa a star you need these fab Gummiapan old star dies. I just love the distressed edges and they are perfect to ink around. I used a rose gold ink pad.


Of course you need Santa too and his matching die. I decide to paper piece his hat with a piece of the maja paper then coloured his nose with a promarker.  The mini stars are from the Roxstamps nesting square dies and this little star comes with them, I find it so useful for so many makes.

The sentiments are from my personal stash.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

brenda said…
Yes they are difficult ones Lynn, but I think this would work very well, the colours say masculine and the Santa adds the seasonal feel.

B x
A SUPER masculine card Linby, love the design and papers.
Faith
x
Mac Mable said…
Love the layering effect and the distressed edges on the stars. Great snowman and fabulous masculine Christmas card x.