Dracula - The Library challenge


Dracula is the book for challenge #18 at the Library challenge.  Unless you are familiar with Dracula and how it was written you may not immediately realise the connection with this card.

I've used a Crafty Individuals stamp of Whitby Abbey which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker, he was in Whitby when he decided to write Dracula. I used embossed powder and then wiped over a platinum ink pad. I've added some trees from Inkylicious embossed in white.

I then wondered what occasion I would use this card for! I decided the sentiment from Clearly Besotted fitted as a get well card and also used the spiders webs from the same set.

Comments

Jane Willis said…
Stunning card, so atmospheric
brenda said…
Super spook Lynne, bring back memories of a weekend spnt in Whitby (and the fish and chips).

B x
Marina said…
You always come up with something unique and perfect for the challenge and this is no exception. A really fun get well card. Thanks for joining The Library.