Half price Gummiapan Party animal CAS for Swedish House Crafts DT


Hello, I'm here today with my latest DT card for Swedish House Crafts.

I've gone for a CAS (clean and simple) design for this card. Did you know Swedish House Crafts has a Challenge? Pop over to our Facebook group and ask to join and make an entry - this month the theme is CAS - hence my card as a little inspiration for you. Enter and you could win £25 Swedish House Crafts store credit.

For my card I used this Gummiapan stamp set - there is also a matching die. You could almost miss the little snail, so I decided to give him a card all to himself lol!


I added a Gummiapan splats stamp too just to make it a little wild!


Now for a great deal:

Get the Stamps with matching dies for less than half price! No need for a code, but if you have one, use it for additional discount! Available until out of stock.

Gummiapan Stamp - Animal Kit Sheet B
Gummiapan Dies - Animal Kit dies - matchable stamps available B


Thanks for looking.

Comments

Jane Willis said…
Haha, I've never pictured a snail partying but from now on I always will, what an adorable card!
Jane
Such a fun card! The design is fabulous; the snail and party hat looks so adorable ...lol 😉. Thanks so much for inviting me to join you as part of your Guest Design Team over at Swedish House Crafts today! Creative wishes! J 😊 x
Mac Mable said…
Perfect CAS card and such a fun one. Love how you've mixed the stamps and given the little snail a card all for himself x.
Thanks for the information about the new challenge x
LOL, what a GREAT CAS card.
Faith
x