Mechanical/moving Part at the Male Room challenge


The new challenge at The Male Room is mechanical/moving part. I was stumped what to do for my DT card for a while. But in the end I came up with this moving wheel design. I took a piece of  double sided A3 card and made two score lines to create a cover to house the moving wheel.


I stamped various car and car parts onto the wheel and attached it with a brad.  You can see below another couple of the images in the window. I also used this man stamp from Flonzcraft which I stamped and cut around.




Inside the card I die cut a piece of paper and stamped onto it leaving an area to write the greeting.


Thanks for looking and I hope to see you over at The Male Room challenge with those male cards.

Comments

brenda said…
Super masculin card Lynn, the black embossing really pops.

B x
Mac Mable said…
So creative, so clever and a fabulous and amazing masculine card and great for the theme x.
Now that is VERY Creative and FABULOUS. LOVE it.
Faith
x