Pretty papers at Allsorts challenge


This week the theme at Allsorts challenge is "pretty papers". So for my DT card I went mad and used 8x8 Craftwork card paper pad kitsch papers which I have been hanging onto. Don't worry there are still some left!

I've used a tattered lace die for the focal point and a Phill Martin sentiment. I cut the die out in red and then cut away the flowers and stuck them onto the first cut from the green card.

I then used a square die to cut a frame which I placed over the 8x8 to make it look like layers.

I do hope we see you over on the challenge this week.

Comments

brenda said…
Such striking colours Lynn and a lovely focal die which I am sure I have lurking somewhere.

B x
Wendy L said…
Wow, this is pretty paper, lovely card altogether, xxx
Ellibelle said…
A fabulous card Lynn. Love the colors and the papers are gorgeous!!
Kathleen said…
Super card, love the bold colours and that lovely die, great papers too.

Kath x
Mervi said…
Lovely and beautiful card;-))m