Twofer Wreaths


Second post from me today as the Twofer challenge ends later, so just popping in to share my makes. The theme this time is wreath.

I've used a Gummiapan Doodle die from Swedish House crafts for my makes. Although it may look like I just cut it out, the second card is actually the die cut in half and the waste used to make the handle. I thought it looked more like a woven basket that way.

Apropos of nothing - did you know that Suha has Gummiapan Poo die and stamps in her shop! I know some of you like the current poo craze lol!
Gummiapan Dies and Stamp - Poo!


Thanks for looking.

Comments

Mac Mable said…
Clever use of the die cut wreath and then using the waste and cutting it in half to make the second card. Both cards are so pretty and perfectly CAS x.
Darnell said…
Wait. What? There's a poo craze? I knew it was an Emoji, but I didn't know it was now a craze, so thank you for the tip on where I can join in, lol! Your two CASlicious wreath cards are very festive, Linby! I love the simple styling of both and the clever way you turned your second wreath into a pretty basket of African flowers! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #11! Hugs, Darnell
Susanne Vargas said…
Your Christmas wreath looks so delicate and pretty and I love how you created a basket filled with sweet flowers for your get well card! Fabulous cards!
Thank you so much for joining us at the Twofer!
Sybrina K said…
Linby, How clever to use that die to make a basket with handle! So glad you played along with the wreath challenge at Twofer.