Fairies, Fantasy and Magical at Allsorts challenge


The new challenge over at Allsorts challenge blog is Fairies, Fantasy and magicial.

For my DT card I used three crafters companion ink pads to blend the colours for the background and then used faux bleaching to make the droplets. I used some CC fairy stamps and then the sentiment is from Phill Martin.

Finally I added some little coloured glass gems and a little white highlight pen.

The prize on offer this week is Tatty Twinkle clear stamp sets .

Comments

Wendy L said…
So beautiful Lyn and I love how you have done the background, very vivid, love it, xxxx
Mervi said…
Fabulous colors, beautiful card;-))m
Ellibelle said…
So beautifully done Lynn. Loving the bright background and gorgeous silhouette fairies!
Kathleen said…
Really gorgeous background and a super image and super stamping on the background.

Kath x
Mac Mable said…
Wow, so vibrant and card card looks amazing x.