Maja Christmas organiser for Swedish House Crafts DT


Hi everyone, I'm here today with my latest DT make for Swedish House Crafts. Links to all the products I've used are at the end of the post.

As soon as I saw these papers by Maja I knew I would need to make something that I could keep lol! I decided to make a little wallet for my Christmas lists. For some Christmas jingle I used the Roxstamps bells on the airmail twine down the spine. For the wallet I used a piece of A3 card cut down and then glued the papers onto it.


Just love this stamp from Gummiapan which I put on an old star die cut and then used gilding wax on the edges.



Here's the inside with my blank lists ready and waiting. I used packaging from a die set to make the little containers for the paper. The wording I cut from the title strip of the 12x12 papers - throw nothing away!


I trimmed pieces of paper to hide the glue lines from the pockets.



I used the most useful die set I have Roxstamps nesting square dies for the stars. You get this star with the squares so it is a doubly useful set to have.The sentiment is from the Maja ephemera paper.


I attached a little elastic string to a button from my stash to keep it closed. I used a little silver gilding wax on the string and button too.


I should be all organised now lol!

Thanks for looking.

Links to Products I used:
Maja Christmas paper ephemera
Maja Christmas Gift shopping
Maja Christmas Mail the postcards
Maja Christmas all wrapped up
Maja Monochrome - shades of Christmas
Gummiapan It is the most wonderful.... stamp
Roxstamps Metal mini jingles

Comments

A Wonderful and so feminine project Linby.
Faith
x
Mac Mable said…
I absolutely love your wallet. So creative and love those papers.....great job x