mid month reminder for Traditional Christmas colours at Penny Black & More


A little mid month reminder for our Traditional Christmas colours challenge over at Penny Black & More. Perfect for those last minute Christmas cards - or an early start on next year!

Remember we mean  Red, Green, Gold, Silver and White or any combination of those five colours on your work. Otherwise it won't be eligible for the challenge.

For my DT card I used Penny Black hanging treasures 40-165. I embossed with verdigris powder onto the red bauble, red onto the green and gold onto the smallest bauble. I used a spellbinders die set to cut them out. The background I created with a free stencil from a magazine and then I used a CC metallic gold pen to draw in the hanging threads.

I do hope you can find time to join us over at the challenge.

Comments

Ellibelle said…
Just beautiful, Lynn. Love the embossing!
Mervi said…
Gorgeous card Lynn;-))m