#105 The Male Room challenge - anything goes (with an optional twist of no designer papers)


Our new challenge at The Male Room this time is "anything goes with an optional twist of no designer papers".


For my DT card I chose not to use any designer papers, instead using a piece of cardstock which I ran through a "knitting" embossing folder. I then used a tonic zip and pull die to emulate a zipped cardigan. It looked so warm and cosy that I thought the sentiment from Paper Smooches "warm thoughts" was the perfect finishing touch.

Hope to see you over at the challenge this fortnight.

Comments

Mac Mable said…
What a creative and fabulous card and loving the texture, the zip and the perfect sentiment. Thank you for the opportunity of guesting with you x
Darnell said…
Seriously shut-the-front-door incredible manly design, Lynn! After I'm able to un-dislocate (relocate?) my jaw, I'll be good to go! Hugs, Darnell
Katy said…
I LOVE this card! So creative!