All thing bright and beautiful at Stamping Sensations challenge


It's ages since I had my gelli plate out, so I decided to have a go at making a stamped resist background. I put yellow inks on the plate and then stamped with a Penny Black Tulip stamp into the background - taking away the ink. Then when I took the print from the plate it left the outline in white of the stamps - it is very subtle!

I thought these lovely poppies would look nice on the print. I used Ranger archival red carnation ink for them. All the stamps come from the same stamp set by MFT. Then I cut out using a TL die and squiggled around with two fine liner pens.

I'm entering this into the Stamping Sensations challenge for "all things bright and beautiful".

Comments

Liz said…
Stunning card, such a beautiful background for your lovely poppies. xx
Absolutely gorgeous Lynn. It's been a while since I've had my Gelli plate out too, so I'll have to rectify that. The Poppies look glorious and what a burst of colour against your subtle background. Thank you for joining us in our 'All Things Bright And BEAUtiful' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x
Dora said…
This is beautiful. Thank you for joining at stamping sensations.
brenda said…
Your blooms are beautifully bright and cheery Lynn and amazing how different they look given that treatment. Absolutely perfect for our 'All things Bright and BEAUtiful' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge, thanks so much for joining us again.

B x