One Corner at AAA cards


I was having yet another reorganisation of my stamps when I came across these stamps which are part of a set by Prickly Pear. I have to admit they are uninked and I bought them several years ago. When I spied one of the dragonflies had music on it's wings I realised it would be perfect for the current challenge at AAA cards.


I thought it would be fitting as a Sympathy card and I used an old rubber stamp for the sentiment. Then I coloured with pencils for a soft delicate look. So delicate in fact that the camera hasn't picked up the pale blue and green I used on the dragonfly!

Comments

Jane said…
So pretty! And what a perfect find in your stash - the musical dragonfly is perfect for our twist. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.
brenda said…
A delightful CAS creation Lynne. Prickly Pear takes me back, was a nightmare being on their DT as was always a scramble getting work back across the pond in time for shows etc.

B
LucieGCards said…
Such a great take on our challenge theme - love that musical dragonfly - inspired! And yay for using old wood mounted stamps! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!