Spring flowers at Allsorts challenge


Our theme this week at Allsorts challenge has been chosen by Wendy and it's "Spring flowers" - I love spring and seeing the first signs of all the beautiful flowers popping up.

I particularly love Auriculars.  Here are some I have in the garden from a previous year as they aren't yet out.

I've also got this Emma Bridgewater mug 


So it was inevitable that I would buy the Chocolate Baroque stamp featuring them, and yet this is the first time it has seen ink! I used a CE die set to frame the image after I had coloured it with Inktense pencils. The sentiment stamps are from Hobbycraft and appleblossom.

This week's winner chosen by random generator will receive this fab prize.

Comments

Mervi said…
Gorgeous card, I have some of those in my garden too, love the bold lilacs;-))m
Wendy L said…
Gorgeous card Kath and very vibrant, xxx
brenda said…
A full matching set the Lynne and I see you are an Emma Bridgewatwer girl as well, we are rather keen on it as well thanks to the girls. Pretty card with the CB stamp.

B x
Kathleen said…
A really beautiful card, love the purple and lilac, a great image and lovely dies.

Kath x
Nancy said…
Wow! That's a gorgeous card, Lynn! I love it! :o)
Marina said…
Really pretty!
Ellibelle said…
So beautifully colored and loving this card fold. Gorgeous card!
Mac Mable said…
Spring on a card and so very beautiful. The Auriculars are such beauties x.