#106 Gorgeous Greens at The Male Room Challenge


Our challenge at The Male Room this fortnight is for Gorgeous Greens - in honour of St Patricks Day on 17 March.


However you don't have to stick with St Patricks - as you can see from my card. This is an image and background paper from a cdrom by MCS called The Collectors Edition. I imposed the image onto the background in My Craft Studio and then added a little drop shadow. When I printed it out I edged it with a black sharpie and finally added a die cut sentiment from Crafters Companion. 

I have to admit that this is another "Cuba" inspired card as we listened to so many people playing guitars whilst on holiday and one who looked just like this.

Hope to see you over at the challenge with your take on a male card with gorgeous greens.

Comments

Marlena M. said…
Such a handsome card! Love the graphic look~
Carol L said…
I just love this card with that fabulous green background! I like all the hints of music incorporated into that great green color. Fabulous card for the guys!