#509 Four seasons at Allsorts Challenge


Tracy has chosen the challenge of Four Seasons this week at Allsorts. She would like to see a card for one of the seasons and if you can let us know which one it is too!

I've chosen Spring and April showers. I used distress oxide inks to create a rainbow background and faux bleached raindrops (quirky ones!) then added some glossy accents into them. I used the man with the umbrella from TH and a Fiskars sentiment. I edged with a black sharpie to keep down the layers.

The winner this week drawn by random generator will receive this lovely die and embossing folder set.


Comments

brenda said…
Love the rainbow of colour Lynn, makes for an ideal backdrop for the Umbrella Man (don't know why but he's not in my stash).

B x
Mervi said…
Fabulous card and love the colours too;-))m
Viv said…
Love Umbrella Man! Fab rainbow background and the rain is similar to the weather here at the moment!
Wendy L said…
Gorgeous card Lin and it seems like I will be in for spring showers when I get to UK tonight, xxx
Ellibelle said…
The rainbow inking looks amazing, Lynn. Such a beautiful card!
LOVE your card Lynn, shows off umbrella man beautifully with it's rainbow colours.
Faith
x
A fabulous card Lynn that definitely brightened my day. I love your rainbow colours x
Kathleen said…
A great choice Lynn and a really super background and image, like your raindrops too.

Kath x
Tracy said…
I love your spring creation for my theme Lynn, fabulous background, never seen the stamp before, it's great.
Happy crafting
Tracy x