#510 Card for a child at Allsorts challenge


Wendy has chosen the theme of "For a child" for our Allsorts challenge this week.

For my DT card I made a card I hope that will be ok for someone who is at that difficult age of
11 (going on 15!) Can't be too childlish yet not too grown up, he does love his bike so hopefully this will be ok.

I used a CDrom from MCS  - The Collectors Edition - Disc 3 kid's. I superimposed the extra bikers myself to create the shadow effect and the small one at the bottom. I then put it onto a piece of Kanban paper pad.

One lucky winner chose by random org generator will receive this lovely set of stamps.


Hope you can join us over at the challenge this week.

I've just realised this can also be entered at CD Sunday Challenge and Crafty Calendar Challenge who are also look for cards for a child!

Comments

brenda said…
This looks perfect for as you say that 'difficult' age Lynn, always dread creating for that age group, especially the lads.

B x
Mervi said…
Fabulous card for the theme;-))m
Viv said…
A terrific card - I have no ideas whatsoever when it comes to teen cards!
Mac Mable said…
A perfect card for your 11 year old grandson ...going on 15 x. Love how you superimposed the biker and made the shadow effect. Gorgeous card x
Wendy L said…
Super card Pin,
Maybe my digi is no longer available, it is an old one. Xxx
Ellibelle said…
I think it's a perfect card for that age group, Lynn! A fabulous card, super creative, that I think the recipient will truly enjoy receiving!
Kathleen said…
A brilliant card Lynn, love the colours and a a fab design with a stunning background.

Kath x
pinky said…
The late teens, especially boys, are so hard to cater for. You have done an amazing job though with this one Lynn.
A SUPER masculine design Lynn,love the colour blends.
Faith
x
Very clever using the MCS and making the backing paper with the bike image.
Great card for a tweenager, male cards are always hard at any age.
Thank you for joining my challenge
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

meg said…
love this one great design layout, thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday
Jocelyn said…
I really like the layout on this card and such a great image and colours.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Jane Willis said…
Wonderful card, and perfect for a very difficult age to make cards for!
Carol said…
Another great card. I love playing with MCS. It is amazing what you can make.
Thank you for joining us again.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Wynn said…
What a fabulous card Lynn and clever you doing the shadow work and extra bike. The colour palette is fab too. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday WynnDT
Sue said…
This is a fabulous card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x