#511 Favourite stamp, image or die at Allsorts Challenge


When I saw Kath had set the challenge at Allsorts this week for your favourite stamp, image or die I was torn between so many choices. I finally plumped for this stamp for my DT card. It's an old one called Daisy by Sugar Nellie who is no longer sadly around.

I decided to paper piece the main part of the image which I don't remember doing before, usually I colour her with promarkers alone. I then took a stencil and cover it with ink as I wanted the positive part to be my design. I ran it through my gemini and the ink transferred to the card.

Sentiment stamps are by Phill Martin.

Thanks for looking. Our winner chosen by random org this week will receive these super stamp sets.

Comments

Wendy L said…
So cute and so beautiful . Xxxx
Mervi said…
Wonderful card, pretty image;-))m
brenda said…
Beautifully paper pieces Lynn and such a lovely sentiment as well.

B x
Kathleen said…
Really lovely image and love the paper piecing and a great stencil too, great card.

Kath x
Mac Mable said…
Love how you did the stencil and the positive image. Fabulous sentiment and the most adorable image....Gorgeous card x.
Ellibelle said…
It's an adorable card Lynn. A super sweet image! It's hard choosing a single favorite stamp, isn't it!