Going round in Circles at Penny Black & More challenge


Our new challenge at Penny Black & More is "Going round in Circles" we want to see circles but masking or stencilling circles will not count.

For my DT card I was inspired by the PB sentiment stamp I used. I decided to get out all of my stamps with ladies on them and use their heads and shoes! In all I used four wooden stamps and two stamp sets.

The background is a piece of etching card that I got from the poundshop. I ran it through a circles embossing folder and then rubbed back to reveal the colours underneath.  I used a spellbinders circle die cut several times and layered up then inserting the stamped images coloured with promarkers.

Thanks for looking and hope to see you over at the challenge where you don't have to use a Penny Black stamp to be eligible for all the fantastic prizes.

Comments

Leanne Harris said…
A great funky card Lynn! xxxx
brenda said…
Been admiring this all week Lynn, a super way to present the theme with that circle frame and all the fashion images and the circles carries through to the background as well.

B x
Inspiring card Lynn, love the circles and how you have used them.
Faith
x
Ellibelle said…
Such a creative card, Lynn. Love how you used all these wonderful images within the circles. And what a great sentiment!
Mervi said…
Fabulous and feminine collage;-))m
Katy said…
This is a super cool card!
Kathleen said…
Brilliant idea and a gorgeous card.

Kath x