mid month reminder for Penny Black & More challenge - Going round in circles


This is my DT card for Penny Black and More mid month reminder of our challenge for "Going round in circles".

I decided that the dog from the critter party set looked a little dreamy - so I used images from other PB sets to create a little dream for him! I had the perfect circles already cut out from the die waste on my previous DT card for this challenge. The DP is from a Gentle Whisper paper pad by Penny Black and I added a little watering can ink to the edges.

Comments

brenda said…
Nice design for the theme Lynn and that little doggie has to be my fav.

B x
Ellibelle said…
What a cute dreamy scene you created, Lynn. Love this, the critters all so adorable and a super fun design!
Leanne Harris said…
A lovely creation Lynn (but then, I am the worlds biggest animal lover!!!!!) xxxxx
Mervi said…
Cute and fabulous;-))m
Darnell said…
What a great dream your sweet little doggie is having, Lynn! Hammy is on my shoulder, loving it, especially because he thinks that little guy in the upper left looks like him, if he were wearing a long tail!! Hugs, Darnell
Kathleen said…
Brilliant card, love all the cute images and your design.

Kath x
Mac Mable said…
Love the fun theme of the dog and his dreams...One cute and adorable card x.