Mono design for CD Sunday


I wanted to use an image from the free cdrom with the Crafters Inspiration magazine. This image is from the Monochrome collection. I also printed the plain green paper and mounted it onto it. However before I got to this I went through a little pain with my printer. It would not print the black areas. But waste not want not - one of them I put inside the card...


The other ones I coloured the areas myself with a promarker and made this selection of cards. Using card in a complementing colour to mount.



Eventually I put a set of new inks in the printer and it printed the first card you see. I didn't do that to begin with because it was showing they were full and I only changed them recently.

I'm entering these into the anything goes challenge at CD Sunday.

Comments

Wynn said…
Wonderful selection of cards Linby. Your perseverance has paid off in bucket loads. Love the CAS style and the different colour ways you’ve used. Thank you for sharing them with us at CD Sunday WynnDT
Carol said…
Wow Lynn. What a wonderful array and all from the same image. I think it is called 'happenstance'.
Thank you for sharing with us and for giving us good ideas.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
What a gorgeous set of cards, one image to which you were able to change with colours.
The printer may be playing up but you made use of what could have been a waste well done
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Jane Willis said…
Oh what a lovely set of cards! Glad you made such good use of the printer's hiccup. Thanks for sharing at CD Sundays.
meg said…
Fabulous selection of cards, the CAS style is beautiful, thank you for joining in at CD Sunday
Jocelyn said…
Wow an amazing collection of cards and I love all the different colours. Great use of things that don't always go according to plan.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT