Flamingo Birthday wishes


All the elements of this card (apart from the flower and sentiment) come from the Crafters Inspiration CD rom free with issue 18. I used the Jungle of Dreams collection.

I loved the fact that the inky backgrounds were on the cd rom as crafting at the dining room table still meant that I had no inks to hand or room to get messy. The foiled sentiment I made using the go press and foil,  and the flower were in my "use at some point" box! I cut out the flamingo and the flower leaves from cdrom elements.

I added some little "unicorn" sprinkles I bought from Paperchase. I bought them online and did not realise they were so tiny and they get everywhere. However, the bright colours suited this card and I also added a couple of sequins.

This card is for the 9th birthday celebrations at CD Sunday challenge - Congratulations ladies on achieving 9 years.

Comments

meg said…
Beautiful vivid summer colours and a fabulous topper, thank you for joining the birthday celebrations at CD Sunday xx
Beautiful card, I love the flamingo backing paper and the lovely gold sentiment
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Jocelyn said…
Lovely colours for a bright sunny day reminding us that summer is on the way. Thank you for joining us in celebrating our birthday.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Carol said…
A wonderful card to help our celebrations. You must be a mind reader as my son and I were reminiscing the other day about a family trip to Kenya when we saw the flamingos covering Lake Nakuru. A spectacular sight.
Thank you for joining in with us with such a beautiful card.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Mac Mable said…
Such wonderful vibrancy, love the flamingo and that wonderful flower and wow to the foiling on the sentiment x.
brenda said…
A really lovely creation as always Lynn and loving the colours.

Wishing you a Happy Easter.

B x
Jane Willis said…
This is gorgeous Lynn, such bold bright colours. I love that background paper and the foiling.
Wynn said…
Beautiful colour palette Linby......so pretty. Thank you for joining our birthday challenge. Wynn DT CD Sunday.
Seafield Jo said…
Such a lovely, cheery card. The flower is fab!

Jo x