Hummingbird for CD Sunday challenge


You might remember seeing my flamingo card the other week - well I used that same inky background but this time I superimposed these other elements from the cdrom onto it. I then printed it, cut it out and mounted onto some very old cardstock which I thought fitted very nicely. 


I'm quite pleased with how this design turned out, you can see it opens out with another strip of the striped card on the inside. In fact this was all an accident! I meant to put the main image further over and of course I had used an adhesive that didn't allow me to have a second go at it. So, I chopped off the edge of the card lol!

I'm entering this into the anything goes challenge at CD Sunday. I used a Crafters Companion cdrom from their magazine issue 18, I used the Jungle of Dreams collection.

Comments

Lovely card, certainly a lot of work has gone into producing your card,
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Jane Willis said…
A beautiful card, love the humming bird, it looks so dimensional
meg said…
Bright striking colours and a lovely layout, thank you for joining in at CD Sunday
Carol said…
A great card - and I love it when someone else does the same sort of thing I do. Having started and done all that work it has to be completed somehow. Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Jocelyn said…
Sometimes the best cards come from a happy accident. This is a lovely bright, cheery card.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Wynn said…
Love the beautiful cheery colour palette Linby. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT