Will Work for Carrots! for Swedish House Crafts DT



Hello I'm here today with my first ever Paper Nest Doll Stamp project for Swedish House Crafts! Exciting!

My first impression of the stamps are that they are made with lovely red rubber which has a nice deep impression - great for stamping with and fitted my stamping platform with ease. I decided to stamp and emboss with clear powder before colouring.

I coloured the Paper Nest Doll stamped image "Will work for Carrots" with distress inks and touches of promarkers. I used the colouring on the packaging as a guide.  I added a highlight with a promarker around the whole image.


I used Roxstamps Nesting Square die set to cut out my image and then layered onto Maja Monochromes - shades of Christmas papers. Who knew Christmas papers would work for Easter! I thought they suited the image perfectly. I added some grey ribbon and pink flowers from my own stash. The yellow paper flowers are from the store. 


I really enjoyed working with this image - it's just so cute.

Links to products I used:
Paper Nest Doll Will work for Carrots

Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

Comments

Mac Mable said…
What an adorable image and a super cute card with wonderful colouring x.
AW! a cute image, beautifully coloured, love your card.
Faith x