#519 Transport challenge at Allsorts


Wendy has chosen our new theme at Allsorts challenge this week and it's "Transport".

I decided to use a Penny Black image that I haven't used for ages. I used polychromos to colour it - I'm still learning with them and only have a small set but at least there are a few reds!

I also couldn't resist using my new TH dies - the little bus and taxi which are from one of the new sets. TH uses the taxi as a NY one but I cut it in black and think it looks ok.

Finished with papers from an older Craftwork cards pad and pre printed sentiment and flags.

Our sponsor this week is Clever Cut. The winner (chosen by random org) will win this lovely set of stamps.

Comments

brenda said…
A perfect and fun creation for the theme Lynn. I couldn't get on with Polychromos (there again colouring and I don't go in the same sentence) but I bough a small set of Derwent Inktense on Pete's recommendation and really linking the way I can blend with them so now have the 72 box. Have a good weekend.

B x
Wendy L said…
Your colouring looks great, not my forte though. Great card too, xxxx
Ellibelle said…
Love this bus, Lynn. Such a fun card with all the critters!
Kathleen said…
Super card, great images and a lovely design. Reminds me of the song by (I think) Flanders and Swan about London transport.

Kath x
Marina said…
Great London themed card and beautifully coloured.