#520/521 10th Birthday challenge at Allsorts


It's  our special Birthday challenge today at Allsorts as we are ten years old.  We're celebrating in style and hope you will all join in.

The challenge this time will run for two weeks to give everyone plenty of opportunity to join in the fun and remember you can enter up to three different creations so even more chance of winning one of the wonderful prizes on offer.


We have kept the theme nice and simple, it's..................

********Happy Birthday********

Birthday cards, gifts, tags, gift boxes, anything which is for a Birthday..............but we do need to see from your entry photo and post that it is specifically for a Birthday............entering something and just saying it's for a Birthday is not enough, we need to be able to see that it is.

For my DT card I used a Pink Ink Designs stamp - it's rather large so there is not much room on the card for anything else. As soon as I saw it I just had to have it, I love giraffes.

I used a Spellbinders Tropics die set which I thought went well with the giraffe and stamps. Some of the leaves are stamped and others are die cut. The birthday sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn set.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

brenda said…
I love your Giraffe Lynn it can't help but make you smile.

Have a good weekend.

B x
Wendy L said…
Looks so sweet Lynn, xxx
A fabulous giraffe, love the leaves on her (gotta be with the eyelashes) A wonderful colourful and fun card Linby.
Faith
x
Ellibelle said…
Super fun birthday card Lynn. Love how you surrounded the giraffes with all the wonderful exotic leaves!
Pink Panoply said…
Lynn, I love this giraffe image so much and you've colored it beautifully. Those leafy spots are so fun. Fabulous design and embellishments. Adorable card. xo Nancy