All things feminine at Penny Black & More challenge



Our new challenge begins today at Penny Black & More challenge and this month the theme is All things Feminine.

For my DT card I first stamped using Penny Black 40-609 in paris for the background. I love this stamp and was keen to use it as soon as I bought it! Although we are a stamping challenge we have an exception and that is you can use Penny Black Stickeroos. I have used Stickeroos from enchanting 10-216 which I mounted onto a circle cut using a Roxstamps die from Swedish House Crafts and also the two butterflies. The sentiment is from the PB set 30-280 a sweet day.

Our sponsors this month are:-

Penny Black, Crafts U Love, Couture Creations


Hope to see you over at the challenge blog this month.

Comments

brenda said…
A great blend of stamping and Stickeroos Lynn, such a shame they are discontinuing them. I think a just might need that Paris stamp!"

B x
hellerlittle said…
thank you for showing this amazing idea...
I got that Paris stamp but never thought before to use it monochrome
Hugs hellerlittle
Viv said…
One of my fave Paris stamps Lin - perfect backgound! Great card.
Ellibelle said…
What a perfect feminine creation, Lynn. Love how you used these stamps together to create a scene!
Anonymous said…
Ooh, i love the contrast between the vivid stickeroo and the soft Paris stamp! A beautiful feminine card!
Mervi said…
Beautiful Paris scene, lovely card;-))m
Kathleen said…
A really lovely card, great idea with the Parisian background and the super image, seems popular at the moment, you now and Brenda and I next week.

Kath x
Darnell said…
Ooh, la, la, Lynn! Love your Parisian design with the pretty Stickeroo! I am a huge fan of PB's amazing Stickeroos and love seeing ideas for how to use them!! Hugs, Darnell
Leanne Harris said…
A super Parisian scene Lynn.....so feminine xxxxxxx