Death on the Nile at The Library challenge


I wasn't expecting to enter the Library Challenge for the book "Death on the Nile" as I didn't think I had anything suitable. However, when searching for something else I came across these papers that a friend had given me and they seemed ideal.

I then used a few dies cut from snippets and what I hoped would sort of look like bullrushes! from the banks of the Nile. 

I'm entering this into the Library Challenge and popping into the Snippets Playground as I used snippets on this card.

Comments

brenda said…
The DP's are indeed perfect for the theme Lynn. Bring back happy memories of our trips to Egypt.

B x
Martina said…
Very nice card.
Marina said…
Perfect for the challenge and you've put it all together beautifully. Thanks for joining The Library.
Di said…
Wow! How clever is this then! Love it - so much detail Lynn and tons of snippets used of course!

Sorry I'm a bit late commenting!

Hugs

Di xx