Llama Love for Swedish House Crafts DT



Hello, I'm here today for Swedish House Crafts using a collection I have loved from the moment I saw it. The  papers.Laserowe Love Llama collection papers.

I bought this small frame in a sale ages ago and was going to apply a paint effect. Then I realised this lovely llama image fitted in it and I added the Laserowe chipboards so there was no need to decorate any further.


I used TH distress inks to cover the chipboards.


It couldn't have been easier to make this little scene. I just cut out my favourite pieces and placed them into the opening.


Final touches are some sequins from my stash. The Laserowe Love Llama papers are on offer in the store at the moment too!

Links to Products I used:
Laserowe Love Llama collection

Comments

Marina said…
This makes me smile.