mid month reminder for Penny Black & More - All things feminine


Second post for me today as this is also the day to remind you of our challenge at Penny Black & More this month for "All things feminine".

I've used my latest purchase on this card Penny Black 40-606 all fours - not sure how I missed this one before but just got it from the USA. I've teamed it up with the shoe shop from Penny Black 40-191 uptown and for the sentiment 30-103 ...wishes.

The ribbon was gifted to me and I thought it would work well with this image. The background papers are from a Penny Black 6x6 pad and show a lady with a dog on her knee, so it all fitted together. Not sure where she is going to tie up those dogs while she goes in the shop though!

The stamp features what I have made into a little Westie dog in remembrance of the one I used to have. Then spookily when I had just finished the card I spotted one in the garden!!! You don't often get stray Westies, and at first I thought I was hallucinating as the garden is secure and it reminded me so much of when my own dog would be in the garden. However it seems there is a little gap appeared which it had managed to get through.

Thanks for looking and hope to see you over at the challenge where as always we have fab prizes on offer.

Comments

brenda said…
Such a 'you' card Lynn and so pretty with the doggies and polka dots. I'll grab it and add to the challenge blog post.

B x
A SUPER card and the ribbon to match it, a wonderful addition.
Faith x
Ellibelle said…
What a wonderful feminine scene you created. Love that feminine stamp and the dogs are so cute!!
Anonymous said…
Such a fun card, Lynn, and i love your colouring! The doggies are adorable and a funny coincidence a westie wandered into your garden.
Leanne Harris said…
Super card Lynn, love all the doggies and the ribbon! xxx
Mervi said…
Fabulous card! Loved the Allsorts giraffe funny card too;-))m
Sirpa ja Tiitu said…
Kiva kortti! Rakastan mäyräkoiria <3
Sirpa
Marina said…
That is spooky about the dog! Anyway, I just love this card - all the elements are put together so beautifully - it's stylish and fun.