#Papernestdolls Tia with Poppy for Swedish House Crafts



Hi, today I am here with a DT post for Swedish House Crafts with some fabulous papers and a Paper Nest Doll. I really love Poppies so naturally my first doll was going to be Tia with Poppy.

I used Polychoromos to colour her and I love the soft delicate look they give. I added the LOVE from Chipboards - Llama Love Text and Heart with a little flower cut from the Laserowe papers.


The papers are from the Laserowe Love Llama collection. I had a hard time actually using these papers because they are so beautiful I just wanted to keep them to look at! Right on trend with not only llamas but the beautiful geo patterns. 

I used the Laserowe Chevron Background - it is 12 x 12 so I only used a small piece of it. I took TH distress inks and rubbed them over for a mottled look.


There are so many lovely elements on the Love Llama papers, I chose to cut around this wreath of flowers and then also some of the single flowers and a cactus.


Finally I added some ribbon and sequins from my stash. I also went over some of the elements with a sparkle pen.

Thanks for looking. At the moment Tia with Poppy, the LOVE chipboards and the Love Llama papers are on offer in the store.

Links to Products I used:
Tia with Poppy
Laserowe Love Llama collection
Laserowe Chevron Background
Chipboards - Llama Love Text and Heart

Comments

brenda said…
This is really girly and feminine Lynn and lots of textures as well.

B x