World Travel



I've been having a play with the CDrom Destinations by Crafters Companion. I printed the backing paper from the cdrom and then used the new TH world die and travel dies.

I think the TH dies should come with a warning! I never expected them to have such tiny pieces - they have improved the design as at least they are all on one die but some of them are teeny tiny! Geography is not my strong point so the dies are loosely placed on the world map lol! I also added a sizzix giraffe as it was looking a little bare at the bottom. 

Finishing touches are some vacation dies from TH.

I'm entering this into the CD Sunday challenge - anything goes and also at Snippets playground as my snippet box got good use - with no new card being used. However, I am now keeping even tinier pieces for these dies........


Comments

Sarn said…
Great use of snippets and die cutting on this birthday card.

Hugs, Sarn
Stamping For Pleasure
brenda said…
Funny you mention that about Timmy dies as I saw some on TV the other day and thought just that. It's a great travel creation.

B x
Wynn said…
What a great card Linby and using a die I’ve not seen before. Great job! Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday WynnDT
Jane Willis said…
Wow those die cut pieces really are TINY but what a stunning result you've achieved with them. Thank you for sharing at CD Sundays
meg said…
love all the tiny details Linby, they may be a bit intricate but what a stunning result, thank you for joining in at CD Sunday
A wonderful card especially with places of interest and the titles, love you placed it on a map too.
Faith x
This is fabulous I love it
Jocelyn said…
A lovely card and I admire your patience with all those little pieces. Well worth persevering for such a great effect.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Pamela said…
I love this card Linby! So unusual - well done for persevering with the dies! Thanks for joining in with the challenge.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT
Carol said…
A great card Lynn and what patience with all those little pieces which have been used to such great effect. Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Brilliant card love the dies and design
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Seafield Jo said…
You've created a great, unusual card. I have this cd and am ashamed to say I've never used it!

Jo x
Di said…
Great card Lynn - and how lovely to see you in the Playground! Two goes on the swings for you :)

Hugs

Di x