Black & White + one at Allsorts challenge


Our new theme starting at Allsorts challenge today is Black & White plus one colour which has been chosen by Kath.

For my DT card I used a preloved B line stamp I acquired as a memento of my visit to San Francisco - although it had actually never seen ink. I simply stamped it in black ink and added a little blue ink. For the background I used some card and some very old spot stamps from hero arts which I rarely use - glad to give them an airing! The sentiment was a cover gift with a magazine.

Our sponsors this week are Stamp Addicts and the prize is a £15 voucher from them. 



Stamp Addicts are releasing a brand new range of beautiful floral stamp sets tomorrow at 12noon on Hochanda TV, each stamp set include a large background stamp and two stand alone blooms and/or butterflies

Comments

Mervi said…
Gorgeous and feminine card.
Happy weekend;-))m
Wendy L said…
So beautiful Lynn and I love the colour, xxx
Ellibelle said…
It's beautiful, Lynn. Loving that shade of blue with the black and white! Gorgeous image!
Mac Mable said…
Very striking card with a great image Linby x
Kathleen said…
Really super image and can't help being drawn to those eye, great choice of colour and a brilliant creation.

Kath x
brenda said…
What a beautiful image Lynn, she has an almost ethereal look to her and a perfect choice of colour.

B x
What a beautiful image and card.
Faith x