Blooms, butterflies and bugs at Penny Black & More challenge


Our new challenge begins today over at Penny Black & More.  the theme this month is Blooms, butterflies and bugs.

For my DT card I used a new set of stamps I just bought. They are my first brushstroke stamps from Penny Black 40-601 flower pageant (and for the sentiment 30-045 wonderful day). I understand now why people like the brushstroke stamps so much as you just add the colour and stamp! Although I couldn't resist adding some pink by hand into my main flowers.

I used a MISTI to stamp the flowers in a symmetrical design. For the background I used some very old papers from my stash and a tonic die which I thought emulated a trellis.

As usual we have some fab prizes on offer and our sponsors this month are Penny Black, Swedish House Crafts and Stix2.

Comments

brenda said…
Be warned Lynn, Brushstroke stamps are addictive but the possibilities endless. Your creation is really pretty and looks like a Summer garden on a card.

B x
Mervi said…
Gorgeous stamp, lovely card;-))m
Ellibelle said…
So pretty and colorful! Loving these stamps!
SO VERY pretty, love the colours and the die background.
Faith x
Anonymous said…
the background papers are so pretty and i love your beautiful circle of flowers in such lovely colours!
Kathleen said…
Love the design and the fabulous die, super image and great colours.

Kath x
Leanne Harris said…
Such beautiful summer colours Lynn, love it!!!! xxx