Blooms, butterflies and bugs reminder for Penny Black & More challenge


I'm here with a mid month reminder for our blooms, butterflies and bugs challenge over at Penny Black & More.

For my DT card I took a pre printed card blank and then simply stamped using Penny Black 4306L kisses in the sun wooden stamp and embossed over the top with Wendy Vecchi embossing powder in blue. I then used inktense pencils to colour the image. I added a sentiment from 30-297 sprinkles and smiles.

I was quite pleased with how it turned out.

Our sponsors are Penny Black, Swedish House Crafts and Stix2.

Comments

This is really pretty
brenda said…
The stamping and embossing looks really good on the subtle spotty background Lynn.

B x
Liz said…
Lovely card, Lynn, the colours are lovely. xx
Kathleen said…
Really lovely card and great image and colours.

Kath x
Leanne Harris said…
A Lovely make Lynn, love the embossing xxxx