Blue at CAS watercolour challenge


I bought a set of background stamps by Altenew and this is one of them. I thought it would fit the blue challenge at CAS Watercolour Card challenge by stamping it in blue ink onto a watercolour background I had made during a session. I took blue ink and sprayed it on my glass mat and then just soaked the card into it.

The sentiment came with the stamps too and I just stamped it and edged with some DI. I put it on a tent style card as I felt it didn't need anymore than this.

Comments

brenda said…
What an interesting effect you achieved with the inks Lynn. A great sentiment as well, just right to send my off tentatively on this afternoons journey (you know where).

B x
Beautiful card Linby.
Faith x
Bonnie said…
A lovely card with a wonderful sentiment, Linby! It puts me in mind of being at the ocean and decompressing! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!
Loll said…
Love the peaceful and artsy blue panel. It definitely has a soothing quality, which is perfect with the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!