Laserowe Cacti for Swedish House Crafts DT



Hello I'm here with my Swedish House Crafts DT post today.

I have made a card using the beautiful Love Llama papers - you know they are my favourites!

I combined them with the Laserowe cacti to make a very on trend card.


On the Cacti I used different shades of green ink to colour them with. Then I added some of the decorative embellishments from the store. the "Awesome" is a Roxstamps die.


On this corner embellishment I used a circle die to cut one of the flowers from the paper and it fitted perfectly into the recess on the embellishment. Can you believe the corner embellishment is only 50p! I cut part of one of the papers to insert inside the frame. I used a circle punch to cut out the flowers - easier than fussy cutting!


Here is a close up of the chipboards, the squared metal embellishment and the background die cut from Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm card using Roxstamps pierced round nesting dies. To frame the circle I used the "waste" from another Laserowe chipboard that contained daffodils - it is the outer frame that normally you would throw away. I just cut part of it away and coloured with inks.

Links to products I used:
Laserowe Love Llama collection
Antique Luxury Ornament - SquaredRoxstamps Special Die - Awesome
Roxstamps round nesting dies - pierced
Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm card

Thanks for looking. 

Comments

brenda said…
Cacti do indeed seem popular recently Lynn and you have drawn all the elements together beautifully here.

B x