Perfect Pairs at Allsorts challenge


This week at Allsorts challenge we are looking for "perfect pairs" by that we mean matching items such as a box and card or in my case I've decorated an envelope to match my card.

For my DT card I used a Crafters Companion cdrom called Destinations for the Paris background, and then stamped a Parisian Penny Black stamp over the top. Then keeping with my French theme I used the Paper Nest Doll Celine the French girl which is named after my teamie over at Swedish House Crafts.

You can get Paper Nest Dolls including this one from Swedish House Crafts.

I decorated the base of the card and envelope with a french script stamp by Stampin Up.

I hope to see you over at the challenge blog where as always we have more inspiration on the theme from my teamies.

This week the winner (chosen by random org) will win ......


kindly donated by Brenda to celebrate her birthday this week.

As I used a CD in the making of this card I'm also entering it into the current CD Sunday challenge #13for anything goes.

Yesterday I went to Liverpool to the Charles Rennie Mackintosh exhibition - absolutely loved it and I also had time to go around the rest of the museum to see some lovely costumes and other artists.

Comments

Wendy L said…
Gorgeous card and envelope Lyn.
Never been to that museum but we are going over in A few weeks so may visit, xxx
brenda said…
Sounds like a great exhibition Lynn.

Super card and envelope, not sure why I've not bought that Parisian stamp yet, I did order some earlier in the week from John as he had a preview of the new releases.

B x
Lovely card, beautiful image
Im going to liverpool later this year so hopefully I might get to see the exhibition

Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD sunday DT
Love your Parisian card great to use the country colours with the sweet image. Lovely envelope too.

Oh! that exhibition sounds wonderful, love the artwork and furniture.
Faith x
Kathleen said…
A really super card and envelope, great image and background, also love the script stamping. Cute image with her little poodle.

Kath x
Jane Willis said…
Really beautiful card, I love that Parisian stamp. Thank you for sharing at CD Sundays.

I wish I'd known about the exhibition in Liverpool when I was at my Mum's earlier this month - I've recently discovered that it's quite ridiculously quick, cheap and easy to get into Liverpool by train from there. Probably lucky for my parents that it was neither quick, cheap nor easy when I was in my teens or who knows what I might have got up to!
Viv said…
Lovely exhibition and not too far away!!
Fab card and matching envie!
Carol said…
I love the very atmospheric stamp that you have used for your Parisienne background. A super card and envelope. Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Jocelyn said…
The papers, stamps and images you have chosen for your card go together beautifully.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Wynn said…
Love your matching card and envelope Linby. How long is the Rene Mackintosh Exhibition on. Would love to see that. Thank you for sharing this with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT