The Art of Stripes at The Library Challenge


When I saved this off cut from die cutting the stags head, I wasn't sure what I would ever do with it. But, after a binge of trying to use things up - this is what happened to it. 

I used some paper from a pad I got from the pound shop and cut another piece of the metallic card for the sentiment. 

I was inspired by the current challenge at The Library challenge which is The Art of Stripes - not a book I've ever heard of but it looks interesting.
The Art of Stripes: Over 30 ways to wear stripes: Amazon.co.uk: Hardie Grant, Libby VanderPloeg: 9781784881511: Books

Comments

A fab card Lynn and a great idea to use the stripy paper behind, it works really well. I keep trying to use things up but I think I may have to live till I'm a hundred years old lol :) Thanks for popping round to my blog x
brenda said…
Such effective use of the leftovers Lynn.

B x
Now that is different, it stands out and is fabulous.
Faith x
Marina said…
It's great to see stripes in an unusual way - such a great effect. Thanks for joining The Library.