To the Lighthouse - The Library Challenge


When I saw the challenge was "To the Lighthouse" at The Library Challenge I knew I had the perfect set of stamps. Or did I - because I couldn't find them. I looked and looked, then I thought - did I buy them? Does that ever happen to you?

Well luckily I had bought them - a lighthouse set by BeCreative stamps and they are builder stamps - which when I saw them demoed I thought how effective they were. Of course I can't now remember the demo, so hopefully I have used them correctly!

I used some paper from a Prima pad - I cut it in half and turned it around for the top part. I love the wording on this paper.

Well after all that searching, which began at the beginning of the week, I am only just in time to enter the challenge!

Comments

Marina said…
No it's not just me and the fact I spend so much time searching for stuff is partly what's led me to a stash diet.
So glad you found these stamps - you've used them beautifully. The paper is perfect and I love the way the birds are flying onto it. Thanks for joining The Library.
Marina said…
I meant 'it's not just you'! of course, in my previous comment. It's not just me, it's not just you!