Twofer Bees


I was determined not to miss the Twofer challenge this month. Then I saw the theme was bees and wondered if I would be entering after all......

I remembered I had this tiny Lawn Fawn set with a bee and some hearts. For the first card I used some Pink Petticoat paper pad sheets and cut out a couple of circles. Then I used the "bee mine" stamp but altered it to "habee". The "To my" and Friend are from a Clearly Besotted set.

For my second card I used an embossing folder that when I saw it I just had to have - but this is the first time I have used it! I decided the sentiment could be a valentine on a postcard. I used a die for the "love" this time and the same sentiments as before. I added some more embossing from a hearts folder in the background. Then I lightly used TH distress ink red berries to highlight.

Comments

Anita in France said…
That pretty pp makes for a perfect flower meadow for your cute little bee, Linby ... and what a great play on words you created for the sentiment! Your Saint Valentine card is soft and dreamy with all those embossed hearts and gentle inking ... love how it seems that the little bee is flying to her love! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Anita :)
Darnell said…
Sorry you were thrown for a minute by the theme, Lynn! You ended up doing two great designs with your sweet traveling bee! That meadow of flowers pp on your circular beeday card would make any bee do loop-de-loops while flying! And what a fun romantic Valentine post card you designed for your second card! Lots of heartfelt texture! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #17! Hugs, Darnell
Greta said…
Very creative--such different cards, but both beautiful!
brenda said…
Such different uses of the stamps Lynn and adore the design of the first ans those lovely soft colours.

B x
Love both, the bees with the pretty floral paper and the Postcard so clever how you thought those out.
Faith x
Kara Lynne said…
Two sweet bee cards and both as cheerful as can bee! I love the flower pp and your circle design that brings the eye right to the little bee on your birthday card. The soft pinks on your Valentine lets that little yellow bee be the focus too! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the Twofer Card Challenge!