#115 Christmas in July at The Male Room


Christmas comes early at The Male Room this time as we want to see "Christmas in July" for our challenge fortnight.

For my DT card I used a simple but effective technique of die cutting through a piece of embossed card. I cut out the image and then inset it back in from another piece of card. 

Then I used some of the snowflakes to decorate and added a sentiment die.

Hope to see you over at the challenge and you get a head start on your Christmas cards too!

Comments

carla said…
Linby thanks for the compliment on my blog.
I will follow you and then I can get some inspiration here.
I love this Christmas card with the beautiful deer decorated with snowflakes.
Also a nice text.
Have a nice day.
Carla
Liz said…
Super masculine Christmas card, Lynn, so classy and elegant. xx