#528 CAS at Allsorts Challenge


This week at Allsorts challenge Tracy has chosen the theme of CAS (Clean And Simple).

I decided to do something a bit different for me for my DT card. I used a set of stamps that came with a magazine to achieve the effect I was looking for.

First I stamped the sentiment and cut it out and then on the background card stamped some flowers and coloured with ink. Then I placed the sentiment over the top of the flowers. CAS!

Our sponsor this week is Sizzix and the winner chosen by random org will receive these lovely dies....




Sizzix, there's no bigger or better place for craft materials, custom dies and machines that can die-cut, emboss and texturize many materials, including cardstock, paper, construction paper, fabric, faux fur, felt and foil plus much more.


Comments

brenda said…
You achieved a lovely soft finish to your card Lynn, the colours are evident but equally subtle.

B x
Wendy L said…
Love this card Lyn, I may have to copy this style, xxx
Kathleen said…
A really lovely CAS creation Lynn, the subtle touch of colours is a lovely idea.

Kath x
Ellibelle said…
A super design Lynn. Love those flowers!
Viv said…
Lovely CAS card Lyn x