#529 charms at Allsorts challenge


Wendy has chosen our theme of charms this week at Allsorts challenge.

I do love to see charms on cards but never seem to remember to apply them myself. So I thought I would use three at once on this card!

The dress for is an Apple Blossom die and although I have quite a few dress forms this is the only one with a dress actually on it. So I decided to cut the dress itself again from the polka dot paper. All the papers are from a Penny Black paper pad.

I finished off with some ribbon that looked like it picked up the blue in the papers.

Our sponsor this week is Sizzix, and the winner chosen by random org, will receive this wonderful prize.......


Sizzix, there's no bigger or better place for craft materials, custom dies and machines that can die-cut, emboss and texturize many materials, including cardstock, paper, construction paper, fabric, faux fur, felt and foil plus much more.

Comments

Wendy L said…
So beautiful and I love the charms, xxxx
Ellibelle said…
A really pretty card, love how well your charms fit the theme of the card. Super cute!
OH! what a wonderful girly card, love the charms and papers and the dress die is wonderful.
Faith x
Kathleen said…
Great papers and images, lovely colour scheme and those charms are fabulous.

Kath x
Mummylade said…
Such an adorable project!
brenda said…
Not sure how but I missed you on my rounds yesterday Lynn so apols for late arrival, it's such a very 'you' card really like the girly pinks.

B x
Mervi said…
So pretty and girly card;-))m
Tracy said…
Great girly creation, the charms look fab and love the papers.
Happy crafting
Tracy x