Summer colours at Penny Black & More challenge


As it is the beginning of July then our theme of Summer colours should be perfect for this month to get you inspired at Penny Black & More challenge.

For my DT card I used Penny Black & More summer fun set 30-107. I stamped the images over a brusho background and then used intense pencils to colour the images in. A few background papers, one of which had the flip flops on it, so they fitted my card perfectly. I added a little die cut sun too.

Thanks for looking and I hope to see you over at the challenge this month where as always we have fantastic prizes on offer. You don't have to use a Penny Black stamp, all we ask is that stamping is the focal point of your card.

Our sponsors this month are Penny Black, Stamp Addicts and Craft Stash.

Comments

Leanne Harris said…
Great card Lynn, I'm down in Cornwall on my summer holiday and this card is perfect for it!!!!
Kathleen said…
Gorgeous background and some really great summer images.

Kath x
brenda said…
Your card certainly brings visions of a beach on a lovely summers day Lynn.

B x
Ellibelle said…
So many great summer colors and Summer stamps! And love the border of flip flops!