For Boys and Men at Penny Black & More challenge


Our theme at Penny Black & More for this month is "for boys and men".

I took a piece of the Penny Black paper pad "gentle whisper" and then stamped directly onto it using Penny Black 30-330 happy notes and embossed in clear powder. I then added a sentiment from 30-280 a sweet day, to highlight the sentiment I used some distress ink and simply applied it over the area with a sponge.

Our sponsors this month are .....


Penny Black and Crafts U Love 
plus a prize of a Clarity Stencil from Brenda


Comments

"Simply" fabulous, love it Linby.
Faith x
Viv said…
Just wonderful Linby. x
Ellibelle said…
What a great masculine creation, Lynn. I have these stamps too and really need to get them out again soon! Actually not sure I've ever used the line of birds which is such a shame!
Anonymous said…
A lovely masculine card, lynn! I love the blue, how you’ve highlighted the sentiment and how you’ve combined images.
Kathleen said…
Love the super subtle background and the lovely images look fabulous against them. Really lovely card.

Kath x
brenda said…
Great masculine card Lynn, the bird's on a branch stamp works beautifully with the branches. Bx
Mervi said…
Beautiful and fab card;-))m
Leanne Harris said…
A super card Lynn, to me it's a lovely card that says all is calm and all is well. xxxx
Tracy said…
Hi Lynn
Fabulous creation, I love your inky design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x