Foxy


As rain is coming down in bucket fulls here I thought I would make my entry for the CD Sunday challenge where it's anything goes. 

I've used the cd rom that came with the last issue of Crafter's Inspiration - when I looked at the collections this little fox from Autumn days really caught my eye.

I used a graphics programme to make the card. First the backing paper and then using a digital punch for the circles. How I got the second circle to be translucent I do not know lol! But it looked good so I kept it.

Finally I added a die cut sentiment (cut twice for some depth)  and a little bit of the design that was left over I put inside the card.


Comments

brenda said…
Same weather here Lynn, is summer over I wonder, if indeed it actually arrived.

So pretty how everything coordinates.

B x
Yep! same weather here LOL. LOVE your card and the translucent effect you achieved it looks great, love the little fox and the paper, a Super card Linby.
Faith x
Yes it’s certainly a wet day here too.
Great foxy card, I love the bright colours to cheer us all up.
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Wynn said…
Lovely bright colour palette Linby to brighten up a dull dark day. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT
Carol said…
A great bright card. I was intrigued to see you used a digital punch. I did that once to great effect but I can't remember how I did it.
It's an age thing.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT
Jane Willis said…
Absolutely gorgeous. I love the paper you've used and that sweet little fox.
Jocelyn said…
What sweet characters in lovely cheery colours.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT