mid month reminder for Boys and Men at Penny Black & More challenge


I'm here with a reminder of our challenge this month at Penny Black & More - which is "boys and men".

For my DT card I took a sheet from the Penny Black paper pad Gentle Whisper and used it as a background. Using some round clear stamps I created the background by stamping into oxides inks and spritzing the stamp before pressing to the card.

I then stamped Penny Black 40-225 "tune up" onto my background and paper pieced the overalls. I used a piece of grey card behind the image and then tied some twine around the corner. Finally I used the sentiment that comes with "tune up".

Comments

Mervi said…
Fab card Lynn;-))m
Leanne Harris said…
Lovely make Lynn xxx
Ellibelle said…
Fantastic masculine creation Lynn. Love this so much!
Kathleen said…
What a fab image, not seen this before, love the background and your choice of colours.

Kath x
Brilliant - what a great sentiment, Love the image and the "arty" finish.
Faith x
Tracy said…
What a great masculine card Lynn, love the image.
Happy crafting
tracy x
brenda said…
A very belated visit just to say what a great creation for our mid month post Lynn.

B x